Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lest we Forget





The boys went to an anzac campover last night with Cubs and attended the dawn service and marched in the 11 am service at South Arm today,then onto the RSL for sosos and games,us grown ups had yummy roast lunch.twas a fun time...not much sleep i hear from Zach and Tony as they went along too.But good to get into the Anzac spirit.Some of the poems at the service really bought a tear to my eye.
aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi!!
Tone put together the wreath for our pack to carry and lay at the cenotaph.The scouts always make their own wreaths.looks good huh.

4 comments:

Bride said...

wow that's a pretty impressive wreath!!! Looks beautiful. Well done Tony

Michelle Williams said...

Yes our kids did the dawn service too. Great scarves well done bron

What a cheekie pinchable baby you have.....love ya

Donna said...

Love reading your blog Bron. You have such a beautiful family. We went to the ANZAC service too, juts not as early as you. 11am was early enough for me. I too got a tear in my eye, mind you at the moment it does not take much for me to cry :)

Clare said...

Hey Bron - sorry I have been so slack in replying- flat out with assignments. Thanks for you wonderful comments though. I have been slack and not really keeping up to date with too many blogs- just updating mine when I get a chance. My last assignment(along with tree others) for this semester is due on the 30 th of next month so I should be right then!? Until then I will continue being slack
Love Clare