Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Scorch

Tony bought a new farm. 
There is a small house on the land so I have been loading up the car with a nights worth of food , bedding and clothing ( it's amazing how much we need ) and escaping for Saturday. 
Mission - No screens ! 
Its such an awesome feeling to have the chiln outside and playing all day long. 

Today we went in search of the sand dunes I had promised them. 

Next time I will take a different track but crossing the lagoon ( or The Scorch as I called it ) was intriguing, albeit arduous :) 
But I hoped from memory that we were headed in the right direction and that the Sand dunes would soon appear. I was right- thankfully - and we all loved it. 

Lagoon beach is so magic. 
I love this little island home. 


































No comments: